You can move beyond those narratives and create one of your own.
If you are,
- A sensitive, thoughtful woman with questions about about yourself and your place in the world
- A perfectionist
- Hard on yourself
- Experiencing disconnection from others and difficulty being yourself in relationships
- Invested in self discovery and knowledge
- Feeling like you have a lot to express but don’t know how to express it authentically
- Disliking yourself or your body
- Feeling sad or depressed
…I get it, and I can help.
In order for unpleasant feelings to move through us, we must feel them and make room for them. However, many of us add to what is already painful by beating ourselves up and feeling guilty for experiencing pain. I can help you work through difficult emotions and build a life that is meaningful, joyful, and connected. Mindful counseling is based on the idea that self compassion is the first step on the path to healing. You aren’t bad for what you’re feeling, and you’re not doing anything wrong. Pain is an opportunity for opening, knowledge and connection.