- Consider yourself a feminist, but feel trapped and exhausted with trying to live up to social expectations and norms?
- Feel things deeply, but often find that you are overstimulated by the chaos of life?
- Feel like everything you do needs to be perfect, and beat yourself up if it isn’t?
- Feel held back by self-doubt, negative body image, and anxiety?
- Have trouble finding your voice and setting boundaries in your relationships?
- Feel like you are doing all the heavy lifting in your relationships?
- Give and give but don’t feel appreciated?
- Have unresolved trauma that still impacts the way you see yourself and others?
If so, I’m so glad you’re here. I get it and I want you to know that you don’t have to feel like an imposter in your own life.
I’m Emma, and I’m a psychotherapist. I’m also a self-compassion guru, a philosophical investigator, and an expert meaning maker. I love to laugh and connect (improv comedy is one of my passions!), and I understand the journey of self-love because I’ve been on it myself. I’ve helped hundreds of women have more grace with themselves and live into their potential. I offer mindfulness based counseling, as well as EMDR and IFS informed counseling, in Colorado and Florida.
I work with women to help them:
- Create better boundaries in their relationships
- Prioritize their own self-care and wellbeing
- Process through the old stories and let go of negative beliefs that don’t serve them
- Become more mindful of their emotions and learn how to tend to them
- Understand what they want and create a joyful, balanced life
- Process through unresolved trauma so that it no longer holds them back
The women who have worked with me share things like,
- “I have tools that I can use to state my boundaries.”
- “For the first time ever, I feel excited and joyful in my life.”
- “I have more confidence in myself.”
- “I don’t beat myself up nearly as much, and when I do, I know how to reconnect with myself.”
- “I understand the root causes of the old, negative stories that have been controlling my life.”
- “I am healing.”
- “This is magic.”
If you are a perfectionistic, thoughtful woman who feels held back by past traumas and low self worth, I’m here to tell you:
You deserve to have a life you love and relationships that fulfill you. You are enough. You can heal.
It may feel like suffering and living with constant anxiety is just a way of life. It doesn’t have to be. You can have relationships that sustain you, that help you feel supported and appreciated. You can develop a relationship with yourself where you are your own best friend, honoring your own needs and listening to yourself. You can have more energy, passion, and vitality in your own life.
If you are ready to invest in yourself, please reach out today. I am here to walk with you on your journey to self love, discovery and growth. I can’t wait to accompany you.
Contact me to schedule a free consultation today.