- Consider yourself a feminist, but feel trapped and exhausted with trying to live up to social expectations and norms?
- Feel like everything you do needs to be perfect, and beat yourself up if it isn’t?
- Feel held back by self-doubt, negative body image, and anxiety?
- Have trouble finding your voice and setting boundaries in your relationships?
- Feel like you are doing all the heavy lifting in your relationships?
Give and give but don’t feel appreciated?
If so, I’m so glad you’re here. I get it and I want you to know that you don’t have to feel like an imposter in your own life.
I’m Emma, and I’m a psychotherapist. I’m also a self-compassion guru, a philosophical investigator, and an expert meaning maker. I love to laugh and connect (improv comedy is one of my passions!), and I understand the journey of self-love because I’ve been on it myself. I’ve helped hundreds of women have more grace with themselves and live into their potential.
I work with women to help them:
- Create better boundaries in their relationships
- Prioritize their own self-care and wellbeing
- Process through the old stories and let go of negative beliefs that don’t serve them
- Become more mindful of their emotions and learn how to tend to them
- Understand what they want and create a joyful, balanced life
The women who have worked with me share things like,
- “I have tools that I can use to state my boundaries.”
- “For the first time ever, I feel excited and joyful in my life.”
- “I have more confidence in myself.”
- “I don’t beat myself up nearly as much, and when I do, I know how to reconnect with myself.”
- “I understand the root causes of the old, negative stories that have been controlling my life.”
- “I am healing.”
You deserve to have a life you love and relationships that fulfill you. You are enough. You can heal.
If you are ready to invest in yourself, please reach out today. I am here to walk with you on your journey to self love, discovery and growth. I can’t wait to accompany you.
Contact me to schedule a free consultation today.